I have been learning a lot in this journey to anti aging/anti wrinkle face regimen. I have been researching about topical #collagen and if it really provides benefits on facial skin.
* Collagen molecules can't penetrate the skin
* Even Hydrolized or micronized collagen can't properly integrate to the skin's collagen framework
* Collagen acts as humectant which has the effect of keeping the skin moist
* Collagen serums, creams even mask sheets do not penetrate into or absorb by the skin to create collagen but has other ingredients such as peptides or #glycerin , that provides moisture to the skin. Panthenol, when formulated together with other ingredients, improve the skin's barrier function, and evening of skintone and improved texture.
* Bottomline: Applying Collagen can not replace lost collagen in the skin but it moisturizes the skin for it to be healthy and looking youthful.
* Bottomline: More important are Vitamin C, Retinoids or forms of Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Sun Screen with broad spectrum applied to the skin to delay aging and wrinkle formation.
Will I still continue using collagen?
Y E S 🏼but now in meticulous manner - check ingredients if it has peptides/glycerin/panthenol or collagen boosters that can somehow replace those lost collagens.
C O L L A G E N C O L L A G E N
@dewytree_kr Collagen Melting-Chou Mask rating is 4.5/5 🗣Summary:
Rich essence 5️⃣
Neutral Scent 5️⃣
Enough essence 5️⃣
Moisture and tightness 5️⃣
Sheet fabric/material 5️⃣
Value for money, bit expensive 3️⃣
Parabens free 5️⃣
Will use again 🏼
Suitable when skin is dry 🏼
#masksheetreview #sheetmask #sheetmaskreview #maskaddict #sheetmaskaddict #maskaddiction #sheetmaskaddiction #masksheetreview #skincare #faceregimen #antiaging #wrinklereduction #wrinklecare #agedefying #wrinklereductionmask #collagenmask #hydrolizedcollagen #micronizedcollagen #collagenbooster - 3 hours ago